Monday, May 09, 2005

Wedding tomorrow

Tomorrow Nick and I will get married. We tried to keep numbers to just the required witnesses which was going to be my sister Kate and Nick's Mum but has swollen a bit as couldn't ask Kate without her partner Abs and then Nick felt that if Suzie was there and his Dad wasn't his Chris would get upset, which probably also means Chris's partner Di and then of course if his parents were going I couldn't very well stop my Dad from coming too (especially as he live less than a block from the place) so now its turning into exactly the circus that I didn't want. Everyone else seems much more excited about it than we are. Its just signing a bit of paper after all. Never mind... the party / reception / celebration of us is the main thing and everyone will be invited to that and hopefully we'll have it just the way we want.

No comments: