Monday, May 14, 2007

Welcome Louie

Yay I'm an auntie again and this time its a boy! Louie Marcus Nikau was born yesterday (Mother's Day heh heh) to Abs and Kate and from what I was told last night all is well. Go to their blog for pictures.

Apart from that I had a pretty cruisy weekend - went out with Nick yesterday to see the animals - coos are looking big and fluffy and so are the horses. Poor Lad has hurt one of his back legs a bit although he's not favouring it at all it is still quite swollen. Made good progress on the dress - lots of hand sewing but my arms seem to be OK so far.

Here are some photos of some completed items from the last couple of months - all on my Flikr page

Fancy silk sleeves with slashes and aglets. Based on these ones in the 1565 portrait of Elizabeth of Valois



Blue silk corset


Pink damask skirt

No comments: