Ingredients125g sultanas chopped & soaked for 5+ hours in 3 Tbs brandy
125 g butter
½ C sugar
125 g sour cream
125 g cream cheese, softened
1 lemon, grate the rind and juice the lemon
1 tsp vanilla
60 g almonds, toasted & chopped
100g dark chocolate, chopped
1 clean, never used flower pot, or a plastic container with a hole punched in the bottom, or a conical sieve, about 1 litre capacity for the mould.
Piece of cheesecloth about 40cm sq (or more).
A second container that the first can sit in a little elevated from the bottom - likely a bowl.
Instructions1. Line the container/sieve/flowerpot with the cheesecloth.
2. Cream the butter and the sugar.
3. Add the sour cream and blend.
4. Add the softened cream cheese, grated rind and juice of the lemon and blend.
5. Add the vanilla, chocolate, almonds, and sultanas and combine well.
6. Add the mix to the prepared container, flick the ends of the cheesecloth over it to cover and place in a second container, a little raised up.
7. Put in the fridge for a day allowing any liquids to drain off.
Will keep for a week in the fridge.